Decisions, Decisions ......  

Posted in


As many of you know it has been a full week of furniture shopping. Mike decided that his back issues are contributed to our current couch & chair. So off to the furniture stores we went. I knew I wanted leather and he wanted motion (reclining). How hard could that be? Well.... We have been to Bassett, Dillards, Rothman, Troy Furniture and Kaminski's. I told Mike yesterday afternoon no more furniture stores it was time to make a decision. We did both agree on the brand Flexstell so that put us back at the local furniture store, Troy Furniture. Next decision was motion or no motion. As of last night this is what we have selected but we haven't met with our sale women, Mike may come home today with a different idea. YIKES !! I do have to share a funny story. We were at the furniture store on Thursday night and the two sets we are looking at are very different in price. Well after intently watching us for a period of time the nice sales woman stated we do have 90 days same as cash. Mike laughed at her and said "I don't finance furniture, I will be paying in cash". I felt like I was with Pa Kettle. Gotta love him !

This entry was posted on 3/21/08 at Friday, March 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I like it..can't wait to sit in it!

Mende

March 21, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Post a Comment