Slacker....  

Posted

My vow to all of my blogging friends is to get back on the blogging network. I have had a lengthy absence in my postings... Not to make excuses... but my life has been so crazy since my move over to technology services with the school district. The student data program that I am in charge over just converted over to a web based program that has required long hours at work, home and weekends. But the good news is I was recently promoted and I will be receiving an assistant in the next week or so.

I have to share something funny though. We had the girls about a week ago and Abagail wanted me to take their pictures while we were outside playing. She knew that NaNa usually chases her around with the camera. So even a two year old knows NaNa is not really doing her job blogging !! :)



This entry was posted on 9/21/08 at Sunday, September 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Loooking forward to your future blogs! You always DID have some good ones.

Yep, Abagail doesn't miss a thing.

September 22, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Welcome back!! I missed you!

September 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Post a Comment