Merry Christmas from The Eggering's ......  

Posted

I am hoping that Santa found each and everyone of you this holiday season.

Another blessed year has past for our family and I feel very fortunate we all have our health and that there has been no misfortune along the way.

I had originally put together a Christmas video and after spending at the least two hours it was to large for blogspot. Arghh.... I was a little frustrated to say the least. So I kinda of threw at you our holiday pics. So I apologize to no reason for the assortment.

Our family had lots of fun, food and several games of Wii..... Seems to be the sport of choice right now for our family.

Please enjoy the random pics and I am wishing each and everyone of our friends a blessed 2009 !









 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 12/30/08 at Tuesday, December 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment